Mt. Pleasant Christian Academy inspires students to creatively identify and become actively involved in generating opportunities for their own future enhancement. We pursue this by helping young people and their families develop:
1) a high level of spiritual awareness based upon the principles of God’s Word
2) solid moral grounding based upon practical experiences designed to evoke sensitivity to the importance of the varying dimensions of community systems and life
3) positive-minded critical thinking habits based upon a healthy assessment of the realities of the present day political economy
4) a holistic perspective about the intimate and myriad connections between Spirit, Mind, Body and how to maximize these assets; and,
5) the unshakable conviction that excellence is its own reward
We measure our success by gauging the extent to which students are able to internalize these competencies and the teachable skills that help to facilitate them.
Visited 360 times, 1 Visit today